Monthly Market Commentary – April 2017
Our April issue of Monthly Market Commentary provides a market review up until 31 March on the equity markets, credit spreads, nominal yields, UK inflation, real yields and a comment on inflation protection for pension schemes.
Welcome to the latest issue of our Monthly Market Commentary.
The April issue provides a market review up until 31 March on the following topics:
- Equity: Equities post moderate gains;
- Credit: Credit spreads hardly move over the month;
- Nominal Yields: Nominal gilt curve remains unchanged;
- Inflation: UK CPI inflation increases to 2.3% and short-term expectations shoot up ;
- Real Yields: Real yield curve steepens;
- Comment: Inflation protection for pension schemes - what are the options?