Monthly Market Commentary – July 2017
Our July issue of Monthly Market Commentary provides a market review up until 30 June on the equity markets, credit spreads, nominal yields, UK inflation, real yields and a comment on equity sizes.
Welcome to the latest issue of our Monthly Market Commentary.
The July issue provides a market review up until 30 June on the following topics:
- Equity: Equities disappoint over the month;
- Credit: Bank of England completes corporate bond asset purchase programme while emerging market debt enjoys a bumper year;
- Nominal Yields: Gilt curve shifts upwards as Bank of England becomes more likely to tighten;
- Inflation: UK inflation continues on its upwards trend;
- Real Yields: Real Yields increase amid rising nominal yields and falling inflation expectations;
- Comment: Equities - sometimes smaller can be bigger.