Monthly Market Commentary – March 2017
Our March issue of Monthly Market Commentary provides a market review up until 28 February on the equity markets, credit spreads, nominal yields, UK inflation, real yields and a comment on US Federal Reserve.
Welcome to the latest issue of our Monthly Market Commentary.
The March issue provides a market review up until 28 February on the following topics:
- Equity: Equity markets expend across the board;
- Credit: Credit spreads hardly change over the month;
- Nominal Yields: Gilt yield curve shifts down over February;
- Inflation: Inflation continues to increase, approaching 2%;
- Real Yields: Real yields fall moderately for longer maturities;
- Comment: President Trump and the Federal Reserve – a new era or business as usual?